We are growing and looking for a skilled Senior C++ developer with a passion for game engines and games.
You will be part of the game engine team and work together with Developers, Artists, Testers and other Stakeholders, to build and maintain our game engine. You will be part of the whole game development life-cycle; Design, Develop, Test, Release and Maintain.
Tasks include (but are not limited to)
- Develop new features
- Optimize game and framework for speed, quality and maintainability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Fluency in English
- Experience with client-server game development
- Experience with writing network code
- Experience with developing multiplayer features for games
- Experience working with a game engine or other 3d rendering software
- Knowledge of Web Assembly and web-based applications
- Experience with AWS cloud hosting and operations
- An advocate for unit testing and TDD
- Understanding of the entire build and release chain, from code to final product
- Experience with version control software
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Great team and a culture where your ideas count
- 6 weeks vacation for onsite employees
- Career progression with the company
- Flexible work/life balance
- Flexible remote work setup
- Stock option plan
Hiber is building a next generation social gaming platform. We expand the way a generation communicates and expresses itself - with games as a medium.
The platform hiberworld.com is free to use and designed for social interaction where users can create and play together and share their content with the rest of the world.